When is it recommended to use flaxseed oil?
- When changing hair, it is an excellent source of energy for weakened animals, it makes the fur shiny;
- May relieve stomach ulcers: reduce the harmful effects of acid overload;
- Essential omega-3 fatty acids have proven anti-inflammatory effects (in the respiratory tract, stomach, intestines, liver, muscle, eyes, skin, joints, etc.), they are usually absent from horse feed;
- May stimulate brain function;
- May help tissue regeneration (e.g. skin, muscle);
- It can help maintain bone strength.
Question about the product